Farne Island - Second trip!
Due to popular demand!
Well a couple of people asked for more:
Some from my second trip round & on Inner Farne.
The next 5 are from the boat trip round - Not easy staying upright - never mind getting them in focus:
Guillimot
Razorbill
Kittiwake zipping past
Some Seals
One nosey one
After Landing:
Their not doing what you might think! But I got a few nice shots of them with heads in different poses.
Arctic Terns
Noisy Black Head
Sandwich Tern
Ditto
Why you should wear a hat!
You have been warned! Arctic Terns Attack.
Trying to find his missus after an attack!
I visited My Special place a few times - a couple from another time:
Had to have another Cutie Pie!
& a Yellowhammer
Druridge Pools on the way home. On my way there I was watching an Otter on an island with a pair of cubs, pups, or whatever they are called! Loads of Little gulls around these pools.
Couple of an obliging Lapwing
Similar an obliging Gadwall - managed to get both before they moved off.
Not my best, sharpest shot - but when I was looking through, it made me laugh!
Those eye rings are "classic" from head on!
Crrrrracking shots there Barry love the Red Squiger . yours Graham
ReplyDelete