Welcome to all members

JOIN this blog to post

If you would like to post in this section you will need to join this blog - email us via the Contact Form below.

Post your pictures of any visits away from Cromwell Bottom L.N.R.

Please remember to name all place names and species on your post if you are able to, (subject to species protection restrictions)

Monday, 9 March 2015

Soil Hill Delights

              Had a walk up Soil Hill this morning as a  Snow Bunting had been sighted up there, i was met by Bruce & Dave who had spotted it and gave  me good directions to find it ( find it I nearly stood on it ). I know its nothing to do with CBNR but its just a great find to tick off the list of not seen before so it was a BIG 1st for me and was well chuffed.  

Post by Dave Brotherton
    


3 comments:

  1. Blogger Bruce said...
    Excellent Dave B, glad you found it. I gather its your first visit to Soil Hill, and It'S A "lifer" for you and also for David L. Good to have you on board David B. Good pictures as usual.


    8 March 2015 at 14:24 Delete
    Blogger Dave Brotherton Photography said...
    Thanks for your help Bruce, appreciated. I've been to soil hill before but it was a while ago i normally go down ned hill when i'm up that end, the bird was also
    in the field by the farm at side of where my car was parked when i got back to it.

    8 March 2015 at 14:50 Delete

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots Dave. Well done. I wnet up on the Monday and the wind nearly blew me and my camera away. Great to see it though. Thanks Bruce for the guided tour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent shots of the Bunting Dave. I've been up twice and not found it ! Great family portrait as well on your own blog :)

    ReplyDelete