Towards the end of the week - I couldn't get onto Isle of May so had another visit to Inner Farne.
Same History story with the Boat trip over, but another pop at the Seals was enjoyed.
Same History story with the Boat trip over, but another pop at the Seals was enjoyed.
"Oh Gawd! Here's another Boat Load"
A curly Seal! Must have dried out in the Sun?
Posing for the snaps.
2 with Not a care in the World!
Kittiwake Flybys With & Without Nest Material.
Shag coming in to land & posing after!
The wardens had decided to get the chicken wire out that they use to section off the Courtyard near the Toilets & this started a bit of a frenzy with the Arctic Terns, they all now wanted to settle into a nest site.
Looking for Love!
Practicing for Head bashing.
& a Couple protecting their potential sites.
I know, I know - Where are the Puffins!
Yipperty Yap
Heeeellloo!
Weeeeeee! It completely missed the rock & went back out to Sea!
Flyby's looking for the right hole?
The usual hope for the best at the end!
Touchdown!!!
I'm guessing that by now you will be needing a hat & poo proof coat if you decide to visit, those Terns can get a bit nasty! All part of the experience!
Hope you enjoy the snaps, it's hard to pick from the 100's that I take whilst there.
Very nice barry,looks as though you`ve cracked the bird in flight shots.
ReplyDeleteNot sure Cracked is the right word, But I do tend to get more keepers these days.
ReplyDeleteSeabird Colonies are the best places for shooting flight shots! & I've had many visits to them now.
Just lots of practice & a good bit of wind/flight path study on the day.