Welcome to all members
JOIN this blog to post
If you would like to post in this section you will need to join this blog - email us via the Contact Form below.
Post your pictures of any visits away from Cromwell Bottom L.N.R.
Please remember to name all place names and species on your post if you are able to, (subject to species protection restrictions)
Nice pics Roy, hope you got to see the Montague's Harrier
ReplyDeleteHello Roy - I think your last picture is a Ruff - I was snapping them at the same place, probably in the same Hide but the G.W. Egret wasn't there on my visit!.
ReplyDeleteDidn't you get the White headed Male posing too? He was most popular on my visit. Maybe I should add a few snaps of him myself!
Sorry for not repling follks been busy the montague didn't show how ever there weresome marsh harriers just couldn't get a good shot and barry I'm not sure what you mean by white headed male still new compared to you guys for knowledge
ReplyDelete